Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 10

Day 10

I woke up around 3 o’clock this morning. I wash some clothes I wore yesterday. I open my laptop and make my daily reports.Then, I took shower and prepared myself for today's activities. After that, I went to the teacher office. Yesterday, Mrs. Nadunza already told me that today is the first examination day. So I just waited her in there, because I saw the exam papers and a Mrs.Nadunza’s absent file on the table. So I suspect, surely she will go to the teacher's room first before entering the exam room. When Mrs. Nadunza came, I follow her to the class. Not long after I arrived in the class, the bell rang which means it's examination time. The first lesson was English. The students start working with their papers. After finishing the English exam, they continued to ESP exam and at last was the AP exam. The examination ended at around 11 o,clock. After the examination ended, the students went out, and Mrs. Nadunza give me permission to back to my room.

Then, I went back to my room and had my brunch (breakfast and lunch). After that, I washed my clothes. Not long, ma'am Dena came and told us that tomorrow we can go to the Indonesia Embassy to celebrate our Independence Day. We were so excited to hear that. After having a not so long talk, ma'am Dena left our room then all of us continued our own activities. My next activities,just like usual. Do girl's job and take a rest :D.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24