Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 11

Day 11

Today, I got up at 5.00. Ma’am Dena told us to get ready and waited for the driver in front of the school at 06.30, because the traffic is so bad. I'm very excited since we had visited the Indonesia embassy. The five of us who come from Indonesia went to the Indonesia embassy around 7 in the morning, because we must waited for the two boys. We went there by car. The Indonesia Embassy located in Makati City. Normally, to go there from Cainta just need around 1 hour. But on our way, there were so many traffic and it made us had a very long trip. It was about 3 hours of trip. We arrived there around 10 in the morning. The flag ceremony for that morning already done. That is the first time I didn’t join the flag ceremony in our Independence day. But it’s okay, this is also my first time to went to Indonesia Embassy. We saw lot's of Indonesian flag hanged on the fence. Then, we went in and took some pictures, because the decoration is so beautiful. After took some pictures, we went in to the building. The celebration has already started. In there, we met Ced then he asked as to have the dessert. The dessert was bubur kacaing ijo that is one of the traditional food in Indonesia. I don’t like it so much, but I eat it until my glass is empty hahaha.. The celebration runs very well, we had so much fun. There were so many performance about Indonesian culture. In the afternoon, we had lunch together and guess what, there were so many food and all of them are Indonesian food, finally we can eat well since when we arrived in Philippines we mostly eat rice and noodles. I almost to cry, because I miss the Indonesian food so much. Actually, one of the reason why I so excited to went to the Indonesia embassy is because I know there are so many Indonesian Food will be served.

After having lunch, we had some games to be played. The games were very fun. We join the games and get lot's of presents. At the end of the celebration, we did a Sajojo dance together and that was so exciting. Sajojo is one of the traditional dance of Indonesia. I felt like I already in my home in Indonesia. Thank you very much for Mrs. Dena who had prepared our trip to the Indonesia embassy. Then, we went back home to Roosevelt. We went home with bring so much experience, fun and joy.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24