Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 12

Day 12

Today I woke up at 4:30 as usual. I ironed my clothes and tidy my bed. I took a bath and prepared for today. My other friends are still slept, because they have a class at 11.30. I don’t have my breakfast because today is examination, so the class will be started more early than the other days. I went to the second floor to Mrs. Nadunza class. I and Mrs. Nadunza take a look to every students in the class. We didn’t let them to cheat or make something noisy. Mrs. Nadunza give me chocolate wafers again this day. Because almost everyday, she will give me something to eat, like a chocolates, bread, cookies, donuts, etc. Sometimes my other friends get jealous to me, because I got the very kind mentor with me. She is so closed to her students, and its make me get closed also to the students. She is one of the favorite teachers in Roosevelt. I know it because I already asked some students about it. We always talk about everything, even about our private life. The exam was ended around 11.00. I went to my room and have my late breakfast. In the night, I just make my daily report and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24