Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 18

Day 18

This day I wake up as usual. I tidy my bed and do my lesson plan again. After that I took a bath and prepare myself to go to the class. Today I just have my observation activity like before. But, today I will be focus on the Sampaguita and Sunflower class because I will do my teaching practice in there tomorrow. At 06.55, I go to Sampaguita class and do my observation in other class until 11.00. Mrs. Nadunza told me to don’t need to have my observation in Senior High and just focused to prepare my teaching practice tomorrow. So I backed to my room and change my clothes. After that, I went to the library to make my power point presentation. While I prepare my materials for my teaching practice tomorrow, Grace, Erlian and Mr Angel were come to the library. We had some conversations and after that Mr. Angel asked us to go buy some Philippines food. They called it squidball, chickenball, fishball, and kwek-kwek. The tasted all of it are good. But I like the most is Squidball. After that one of the teacher bought us a Philippines drink named Gulaman. The taste is like one of Indonesian drink called Cendol.

In the evening, I just prepare my material for tomorrow, have my dinner, and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24