Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 20

Day 20

Today is a weekend, but I still woke up so early. I don’t know why I still woke up so early even I know it is holiday. After woke up, I and Grace went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast. While we were cooking, Dewi came and said that Mrs. Mercado asked us for a walk. She planned to bring us to Santa Lucia Mall around 02:30 PM. I’m very happy to hear that because it’s so bored when you just stayed in your room one day long. After we cooked, we had our breakfast. After having breakfast, we washed the dishes and went back to our room. I just do my daily report again. At 13.00 I prepared myself. Around 15:00 Mrs. Mercado and her husband fetch us and then we went to the mall. We arrived in the mall around 15:30 and we went back home around 22:00. I bought so many things in there because I found so many cheap things in there.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24