Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 3

Day 3
This day was our welcoming ceremony. As always, I waked up at 04.30 to pray Shubuh. After tidy my room and clean all of my stuffs, I took a bath. I be the first one to took a bath because all of my roommate were still sleeping. After that I woke Grace up. I ironing my white shirt, black skirt, my university jacket and also my black hijab. Because there’s just one toilet in our room so that’s why we must queued to took a bath. After I finish to dressed up, I have my breakfast together with my other roommates and talk about everything. We stayed in our room until 09.00 o’clock. We still waiting for the information about our welcoming ceremony. One of my roommate already fall asleep. I decided to went to Mrs. Dena’s room and asked her about the welcoming ceremony. When I arrived in her room, I didn’t meet Mrs. Dena but her secretary brought me to the other room, and I think that place is the place where the welcoming ceremony will be held. So I backed to my room and told everyone to went to that room. After waited for about 15 minutes, everyone from RCI came one by one. They are some students, teachers, some guests and also Mrs. Dena. The welcoming ceremony was start at 09.30 and finished at 10.45. One by one, we introduced ourselves in that welcoming ceremony. Mrs. Dena and Mr. Ko from FEU (Far East University) also give their welcoming speech. We also took a pictures with Mrs. Dena, Mr. Ko, the students, the teachers and everyone that attended the welcoming ceremony.


After finished our welcoming ceremony, I and my friends went to the other room to have our lunch. We ate together with the other teachers. We ate Mc Donalds and I;m very happy, because I love to ate chicken very much. After that, we went to the teacher’s room. We introduced ourselves to the other teachers, and also got our teacher’s mentors. I got math teacher as my mentor, her name is Mrs. Nadunza. She was very nice and kind person. She give Erlian her baggage, when she knew that his baggage was broke. I'm very happy to got her as my mentor. I think her age is same with my mother, and it make me miss my mother. We will started our observe that day, but Mrs. Nadunza said that her classes already finished, so she told me to went to Mr. Grande’s class. Mr. Grande is Dewi’s mentor, he also math teacher. Mrs. Nadunza told me to meet her tomorrow at 07.00 o’clock in the office room to observe her class. After that, she told me to follow the other teacher that will brought me to Mr. Grande’s class. RCI was have 6 level in their school. They also have 3 branches, and the main campus is in Cainta. The place where I be now. One of level that RCI have is Science High. The level is same with Junior High, but their level in study is different. Science high have more high level than Junior High. The class where Mr. Grande taught at that time is one of class in Science High. I entered his class, he also introduced me to the students. I sat beside one of students, and listen carefully to what Mr. Grande said. But because the class will be finished in 10 minutes, Mr. Grande just show and explained me the teaching procedures in Philippines. The procedures isn’t different from Indonesia. The step to opening the activity until he closed the class, is have same way with what teacher in Indonesia did. After finished my observe that day, I back to my room with Dewi. When I arrived at my room, Grace and my other roommates isn’t there yet. I think they still in the classroom. So I just change my clothes and tidy my bed and my stuffs. I also cooked rice for us. After Grace and my other roommates back to our room, we ate together and talked about our observation today. After that we just do what we want to do. I and Grace just stayed in our room and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2