Sea-Teacher 4th batch : Day 6

Day 6
Today, as usual I woke up at 4 o’clock. I just tidy my bed and took a bath early, because today all of us will have our Saturday walk. We started our walk around 10 in the morning. We went to the Mall of Asia. People in here said that this is the biggest mall in Asia. We went there by train because it's very far from the place where we live. We went to the mall with Amir's friend named Ced. He is a Filipino. He ever study in Indonesia for 1 years. So he can talk Indonesian language a little bit. He also like to have a joke with me, he like to called me “abang” because my name is like a boy name. When we arrived, we had our brunch (breakfast & lunch) first. We eat Indonesian food in the Asia Restaurant. They sell many kind of Indonesian food. It make me miss my home so much. After having brunch, we went around the mall. Ced took us to a place called kultura. It's a place where we can buy things related to Philippines and its culture. After that, we continued walked around. On our way, we saw a church so we decided to go there and took some pictures. Then, Ced brought us to a bay. It’s so beautiful. At the bay, we took pictures. We also walked around the bay and saw so many game vehicles in there. Then, we continued walking. After having a long walk and so many tragedies, finally we went back home by uber. After arrived home, I took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24