Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 8

Day 8

Today I woke up at 5:30 AM. We were asked to join the flag ceremony this morning. I took a bath a bit late than my other friends, because I need to tidy my luggage and ironing my clothes. After that, I took a bath and then prepared myself. After that, we went to the place where the flag ceremony will be held. The flag ceremony started at 6:45 AM until around 7:30 AM. After having the flag ceremony, we had a meeting with Mrs. Mercado and all the research teachers. After the meeting, we had our breakfastin the canteen treated by Mrs. Beth. Then, I went to the first class for our today observation. In that class, the students were checked their long test result together with Mrs. Nadunza. After that, we continued to the next class. The same as the first class, the second class also had a test checked activity. After the second class finished, I back to my room. This is a short day classes because all high school teachers had meetings at 11 AM.

In the night, we have our dinner with Mrs. Mercado. She bring all of us to Seafood Island Restaurant in SM Marikina. We ate seafood and also the onion rice. After that, we back to our dorm and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24