Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 9

Day 9
Today is my nineth day, and as usual I woke up early in the morning. This morning I woke up and took a bath. After that, I prepared myself for my activities today. Today, I had four classes. The first class started at 07:00 AM and ended at 08:00 AM. Then, the second class started at 08:00 AM until 09:00. From 09:00 until 10.00, I and Mrs. Nadunza went to the Senior High and had my observation there. They also have their test checked activity today. That was my third class. My last class was started at 10:00 and ended at 11:00. All classes today were having their test checked activity. After finished my observation today, I just went to my room and do all the things that I can do. In the night, I had my dinner and took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24