Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 26

Day 26

Today is Ied Adha. After pray shubuh I feel so sad and cry. I miss my home. I feel so sad, because I miss the momentum when there are a “Takbir” from the mosques. I want to pray Ied Adha, but nobody can brought us. I went to the wifi area and called my mom, I cry and feel so sad. My mom also cry, she said that it’s okay and just be patient. I just can watch the Ied Adha pray from the youtube. It’s a really really sad day for me. When I still feel sad, Mam Dena come and told us that she will brought us to Tagaytay City to see Taal Volcano and have our lunch there. Honestly, my mood wasn’t so good, but because I see my other friend are excited, I just follow them. We started our trip around 10:00 in the morning and arrived in Tagaytay City around 14:00 in the afternoon. We really had a very long trip because of the traffic. When we arrived in Tagaytay CIty, we went to Gerry's Grill to have our lunch. We eat Squid Barbeque, Beef Soup and some Vegetables. After that, we went to the People’s Park in the Sky. We back to our dorm at around 22.30.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 3