Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 16

Day 16

Today, as usual, I woke up around 5 in the morning. I took a bath and then prepared my self for today's classes. Around 6:45 Grace and I went out from our bedroom and walked to the teacher's office. But when we were in the outside, we found no one in the school area. We asked Dewi, because she is the one who arrived there before us, but she also didn’t know where are everybody on the school. Then we decided to waited, maybe the students and teacher will be late because of the rain. Not long, the security came and said that there is no schools for today because of the heavy rain and flood. Actually, the news was presented last night, and it said that there will be no schools for today because the condition and the weather. So, we went back to our room and changed our clothes. Then, we went to the kitchen to cook our breakfast and then we continued to washed the clothes. We finished the works around 12 in the afternoon. We went back to our bedroom and not long after that we slept. I woke up and do my daily reports again. After that Grace and I had dinner and then went to the wifi area. We did our lesson plan and our daily reports there.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24