Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Day 2

This morning, I woke up at 04.30 and pray shubuh as always. I thanks to god for every single things that he given to me and to be here as one of the pre-teacher students. I tidy my bed and take a bath. I also have my own food that I bring from Indonesia so I eat it as my breakfast. I and Grace will went to the airport with Mrs. Dena as we planned. At 08.00 o’clock, we went to Mrs. Dena’s office room  to met her, but she didn’t come yet. So I and Grace decided to go to the library and used the Internet there, because there is no internet connection in our room. I call my mom and my sister to inform that I already arrived in Philippines and told them the story and all of the things that happened in the airport.
At 09.00 o’clock, we go to Mrs.Dena’s room to checked if she already came, but the security said that she still not in there. So we just waited for her in her office. After ten minutes ago, she came and asked about our night in RCI and we told her that we were so happy and enjoy our room. We went to the airport with RCI’s car. That car was drove by Mr. Michael. We call him “kuya Michael”. Filipino was used Tagalog language everyday. So in Tagalog, kuya means brother or sister.
On the way go to the airport, I and Grace saw so many things. We saw the activity of the Filipino, the building, the road, and so on. It took a long time to go to the airport. It’s because the traffic and also RCI is so far from the airport. Me and Grace always fall asleep. We talk each other and sleep again. Sometimes we just played games in our cellphone or just listened the music. We arrived in airport at 12.30. We go to the terminal 1 to brought Mrs. Dena there and picked up the students. She told kuya Michael to brought us to terminal 3 to checked Grace’s luggage. After we arrived in terminal 3, Grace entered the airport by herself because the security just allowed one person with the claim letter. I waited her in front of the door. I walked around and see the activity around the airport. I saw the counter that sold the phone card with internet data. I want to buy it but I just waited for Grace. After waited for 30 minutes, she came with her luggage and show her happy face. She also told me that she already buy the phone car for us and it cost 1000 peso with 8 GB internet data. And then, we took the luggage to the car. After that we back to the terminal 1 to picked up Mrs. Dena and two students from Indonesia. We waited them in the parking area. We were so hungry because we don’t have our breakfast yet, so kuya Michael told us to buy some food, but we told him to go first.
We did so many activities in the car. We just played our smartphone. We listened some music and sang loudly, or just opened our social media. We felt so tired and bored. I told Grace to buy some food, and then we went to the cafĂ© that not so far from our car. When we arrived there, both of us feel confused and don’t understand what were the food that put on the Menu. So we just buy some snack and I felt so glad when I see “Halal” stamp in the snack. We buy it and we took it into car. After waiting for about 2 hours, finally Mrs. Dena with Amir and Erlian were came. They are from Muhammadiyah Purwokerto University. They also came with their friend named Cedrix Rodriguez. He is a Filipino. He came to picked up Amir and Erlian, and now he went to our place too. We talked about Philippines and asked him about everything we want to know. We also went to the SM mall of Marikina to go to the toilet, because Mrs. Dena and Grace want to take a pee. Also the three boys want to search some food to ate because they were so hungry too. We spending our time on the way back to RCI. Its because the Traffic that make me felt so stress. We arrived in RCI at 18.00, we took out all the luggage from the car and go o oir room. I walked quickly, because I didn’t pray yet. So I back to my room first. After took a shower, pray and ate. I went to my bed and took a rest, because I felt that this day was a long and a very tired day, and Mrs. Dena told us to do it too because tomorrow will be our welcoming ceremony. So that’s how my day was end.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24