Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 19

Day 19

Today is my first day to teaching practice. I wake up at 5:00 and prepare all of my stuff. I also check my presentation materials. Then, I took a bath and went to the class at 6:45. When I arrived in Sampaguita class, there is no someone in there. So I went to the teacher’s office. Not so long since I sat in teacher’s office, the bell is rang. So I went to the Sampaguita class and informed them to go to the Frontal Room. Mrs. Nadunza didn’t come yet, so I prepared my class by myself. I just asked some help from the other teacher. When all of the students already sat in Frontal Room, I still prepared my teaching materials, because the projector didn’t work yet. After 5 minutes prepare all of it, I ready to teaching practice today and Mrs. Nadunza also already came. I started my teaching process with asked one of the students to lead us in pray. After that, I apply all that I make in my lesson plan. I explain the material and asked them to do some exercises. After that, I asked one of them to answer it in the whiteboard and explain it to their friends. The student who can answer the exercise correctly, can choose one of their friend to answer another exercise in the whiteboard and also explain it. This method called Talking Stick Method. Next, I asked them to answer the quiz that I give. But when they still do it, The time is up. So Mrs. Nadunza told them to do the quiz in their homework book and they will discuss it in the next meeting.

After Sampaguita Class, I have Sunflower class. Mrs. Nadunza told me that my teaching practice is so good. She also said that I’m ready to teach in Indonesia when I comeback. I feel so happy to hear that. Then, I finished my class and all of my activity in the school at 13.00. I comeback to my room to took a rest. When I arrived, I see Grace already in our room. She asked me to have lunch in McD. Then we went to the McD to had lunch. After lunch, we went back to school. In front of the school, we saw Erlian and sir Angel were eating squidball, kikyam, and kwek-kwek. Sir Angel asked us if we wanted to have them or not then we said yes. He said he will treat us. So we took what are our favorites and went back to our room. Not long after we arrived, Dewi came and said that Mrs. Mercado asked her if we wanted to have teaching demonstration on Tuesday. Then she said that in the last week our schedule is doing reflections and making self-report to SEAMEO. So, it is better for us just took some data for our report. So the conclusion is there will be no teaching demonstration anymore for next week. So I just do my teaching practice two times in one day.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24