Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 5

Day 5

I woke up with a terrible snotty nose this day. Same as yesterday, I continued doing the observation class today. I had 6 classes to be observed. I started my day by having the first class which is at 7 o'clock until 8 o'clock. And then my second class start at 8 o’clock until 9 o’clock . We got a recess for 15 minutes. Today Mrs. Nadunza give me a chocolate brownies. She told me that it is her family favorite snack. We have a long and cheerful conversation. After that, We moved to the third class at 09:15 AM until 10:15 AM. Then, the fourth class started at 10:15 AM until 11:15 AM. So today, my observation in Junior High School was ended. I have so many good experience with junior high students today. They taught me about everything in Philippines. I also taught them to do their exercises. Next, I will observed in Senior High. The class started at 11.15 AM and ended at 12.15. Most of my classes today were having a long test so there is no regular teaching and learning processes. The students were only dealing with the test and the students and the teacher checked the test together. After that, the teacher marked their points.

When the bell rang, Mrs. Nadunza told me to have my lunch. So I went back to my room to have my lunch. After having lunch, I continued the observation at 12:45 PM until 1:45 PM in Science High. It was my last class for today. As usual, I attended a Math class. I came a bit late, because I need to cook and pray. In Science high, I met a girl named Max. She is an attractive girl. She is a basketball player in RCI. She looked like a boy but so beautiful. She is also smart and can speak English very well. We have a long conversation about sport, Korean drama, and so many things. After my last class was over, I went back to my room to take my laptop. I continued doing my research paper and also watch some movies. After that, I have my dinner in the evening and then took a rest.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 15

Sea-Teacher 4th Batch : Day 2

Sea Teacher 4th Batch : Day 24